1. Take a life/career assessment test.
2. Find what makes you feel strong.
3. Find what you spend the most money on.
4. Ask your friends what your best and worst qualities are.
5. Ask your family what you loved as a child.
6. Write in a journal: Think about what you enjoy
7. Look for talent in others.
8. Take stock of your book/music/movie collections.
9. Remember what you have been thanked for.
10. Be open to change, Experiment… Often
11. Think back to awards you’ve won or qualifications you’ve aced.
12. Check your high school report cards
13. What Can You Do Better Than 99% Of The Population?
14. Step outside of your comfort zone
15. List your strengths and weaknesses
16. Listen To Yourself, leave money out of the equation
17. Don’t copy others