IF YOU ARE A LADY/ WOMAN YOU NEED TO STUDY THIS.
Here’s a simple way to calculate your ovulation period.
1. From the first day you see the blood of your period.
2. Pick up a calendar and count 15 days including the first day of the blood stain.
3. Mark the 15th day with a pen.
4. Mark 3 days before the 15th day, and mark 3 days after the 15th day.
6. You will notice you have 7 days marked.
These 7 days are your ovulation/fertile days also known as unsafe period.
That is if you have sex on any of these days, then you have 98% chances of being pregnant.
7. Do this every month diligently.
1. If your period is 11th July, ,
2. 15 days after the first day of the blood stain will be on 25th of this July too (2weeks after) counting from 11th.
3. 15th day is on the 25th July
4. 3days before the 15th day is 22, 23, 24.
5. 3days after 25th July is 26,27,28.
6. 22-28th July (7days) is when you are ovulating. It is your fertile period.
Don’t forget that the 4 days is a reminder that sperm stays in the female body for about 4 days. Any sexual contact in between ovulation period will form something …
If you want a baby girl, have
sex between 3 days before ovulation (22- 24th)
Female sperm swim slowly but can stay inside woman body for days without dying off,
For a baby boy on the main ovulation day and 3 days after 25th.(26,27,28)
Male sperm swim very fast but will get weak and die off if no egg found for a while leaving female sperm to form 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞